Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Fit for a Princess


Princess Survival Kit, originally uploaded by leFashionista.

By: Wendy Owen

My sister is a glamour queen. Seriously. She loves clothing designers, beauty products and shoes more than anything, and if it’s in the pages of Vogue, it’s gold. This year, I’ve been racking my brain on what to get her…another gift card to Saks is boring and she seems to have everything already.

Then I saw the Princess Survival Kit and my worries were over. It’s perfect for her discerning tastes without breaking my bank! I just know she’ll flip over the Jillian With a J bath bombs because she is a bath junkie and loves to try new, fun things. The tank top is totally cute too, and is also something you can’t find just anywhere.

Even though Christmas is coming up and you aren’t supposed to buy anything for yourself, I think I might get myself a few Jillian With a J bath bombs. I hear they have cookie scented ones…yum.

Visit www.le-fashionista.com now and order yours before the holiday season slips you by!

 

Copyright 2007 ID Media Inc, All Right Reserved. Crafted by Nurudin Jauhari