Monday, November 21, 2005

New York, New York

By: Wendy Owen

Graduation is upon me and this December, yours truly is taking a little fiesta in the big apple as a graduation present to myself.

The Statue of Liberty, The Guggenheim, The Empire State Building…I’ve never been before, so I truly can’t wait to do all of the touristy stuff. Who knows, maybe I can have coffee with Ben and Jen or snag some sushi with one of the Olsen’s. It could happen.

However, as you may have guessed, one of the real reasons that I am excited about going to New York is THE SHOPPING. I’ve already got my SOHO and 5th Ave shopping wishlists planned out. Agent Provoceteur, Tiffany’s, Bergdorf Goodman….and all around the holiday season!

So my little lefashionista’s, cheers and I’ll be thinking of you all as I run my hands over a Prada wallet and sample desserts at Serendipity.

Got a favorite New York moment? Tell us about it! My claim to fame: my best friend sited Elizabeth Berkley (Saved by the Bell, Striptease) Parker Posey (Best in Show, You’ve Got Mail), Mr. Big and that guy from Office Space all in one summer.
 

Copyright 2007 ID Media Inc, All Right Reserved. Crafted by Nurudin Jauhari