Friday, November 10, 2006

Fab Fashion Blogs Friday

Friday Fashion Hotlist
Issue No. 63 of the Friday Fashion Hotlist: a weekly compilation of the cutest and coolest stuff Omiru’s Style Intelligence Report saw out there this week.

This week, we’re spotlighting Military Coats to keep you going strong through Winter. We present to you a dramatic voluminous coat for women and a streamlined, sophisticated coat for men. [Omiru]



Magnificent Mile Coat | $468 at Anthropologie
Love the oversized shape and voluminous sleeves.


Jessica Simpson - Going Oldschool


NOTE: image from msn.com

It looks like Jessica Simpson is taking her style oldschool:

Am I the only one who thinks this looks like Jessica Simpson, circa 1999?

[Shopaholics Anonymous]


Festive Party Dresses, Part V: Minidresses



Jenni Kayne Sequined Apron Top/Dress, $965


The holidays are fast approaching, which means it's time to start hunting for a cute party dress to get you through those holiday cocktail gatherings. So this week, I'm looking at the hottest party-dress trends, so that you can find the frock that's perfect for you. For my final installment today, I've saved the most fun for last: minidresses. Obviously, this isn't something you want to wear to the office shindig, but it's a daring and undoubtedly festive option for the right occasion. [FabSugar]

Trench Coat


Image: Us Weekly

The weather may be colder, but that doesn't mean you should stop dressing cool. Follow Rosario Dawson's lead and opt for a sleek trench. [Rachel Zoe's Must-Haves]

Slouchy, Sleeky, and Wedgie "it"


Slouchy, Sleeky, Chunky and Wedgie…no not some bad dwarf names but rather the great chill season footwear I found. I want, I want, I want. On the weekend Babs and I were talking boots and I said hands down Piper Lime is my fav’ new site for shoes (especially boots).
[The It Lists]

GlamSpace where stylish people connect. Be discovered now!

Shop Le-Fashionista.com for the latest emerging independent designer talent!

1 comment:

styleandsubstance said...

I'm loving the militay coat!

 

Copyright 2007 ID Media Inc, All Right Reserved. Crafted by Nurudin Jauhari