Wednesday, September 07, 2005

In”vest” this Fall


Jessica Simpson, originally uploaded by leFashionista.

I haven’t worn a vest since my middle school days, when I blindly searched for at least a trace of fashion sense. So I was shocked when, while flipping through my magazines, I was shot back to the awkward time. Celebrities like Jessica, Ashlee and Heidi Klum were sporting the retro top. To my utter amazement and a double take glance, the vest was rather cute. Pulled over a tank or a body hugging long sleeve t-shirt and you have yourself a great casual outfit

2 comments:

Hi-Heeled Hotties said...

I simply love Jessica! She always looks awesome. Looks like vests are back!

Jack Naka said...

Nice blog. Please check out my fashion valley mall site. It is all about fashion valley mall informations.

 

Copyright 2007 ID Media Inc, All Right Reserved. Crafted by Nurudin Jauhari