Monday, June 12, 2006

Why Hide?

So, I’m thinking of getting a new pair of sunglasses to shield me from the excruciating sunny weather that is to come and discovered that JOOP! has a nice collection. Today, I found out JOOP offers a Womenswear Collection for the 2006 Spring/Summer season. And I thought they only made cologne…


The sunglasses are large with radiant summer colors and nice details. The shades of green remind me of freshly cut grass while the pinks suggest sweet bubblegum. This seems like the perfect way to spice up the summer. I’m thinking colorful sunglasses are the way to go, but I am NOT in the mood for the overly large “fly-eye” glasses that we see Nicole Ritchie hiding behind. I think I’ll PASS on her fashion direction.

No comments:

 

Copyright 2007 ID Media Inc, All Right Reserved. Crafted by Nurudin Jauhari