Friday, October 20, 2006

Fashion Mishap of the Week: Zooey Deschanel



Shiver Me Timbers...

by Jillian

ARRR Maties, I'm Zooey, the worst-dressed pirate on the seven seas of sinful outfits...


Okay, I know that Pirates 2 was pretty popular and everything, but WTF is up with this ensemble? AND what's with the bow in the hair? I got it, she woke up and said, "I want to look like a pirate today, but I am NOT wearing the bandana, I hate bandanas!"

Zooey Deschanel is usually so fashion forward, she was my idol; I loved her and then she turns around and struts a nightmare like this... she's 20 seconds away from being busted for shop-lifting. It's a sad world.

All this outfit needs is a plastic sword, & an eye-patch.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, you're so right... I usually love her.

funny post.

Anonymous said...

This one is really a matter of opinion. I think it's fun and unique-it shows that she has a sense of her own personal fashion and not just what the fashion critics think she -should- be wearing. Props to her.

 

Copyright 2007 ID Media Inc, All Right Reserved. Crafted by Nurudin Jauhari