Friday, March 02, 2007

Coming Soon to Sundance Channel: Raving Starring Zooey Deschanel




Inspired by a feature in ELLE's October Personal Style issue, Raving stars Zooey Deschanel (Failure to Launch, All The Real Girls, Elf) and Bill Irwin (Lady in the Water, The Manchurian Candidate). Stiles' film explores the emotional connection between a bright, rebellious young woman and a lonely, disassociated older man after a chance encounter on a New York street corner. "I wanted to focus on characters not involved in the fashion world, to illustrate how the seemingly simple act of getting dressed shapes one's identity” said Stiles. "I had been imagining this story for awhile, but never in a million years thought I'd be directing. I am incredibly honored to have been given my first opportunity by ELLE."

Raving will premiere on the Sundance Channel on Tuesday, May 8 at 8:30 PM.

No comments:

 

Copyright 2007 ID Media Inc, All Right Reserved. Crafted by Nurudin Jauhari