Monday, March 19, 2007

Fashion Hit or Miss: Rosario Dawson, Couture in the City Fashion Blog

Rosario Dawson
Rosario Dawson (source)

Rosario Dawson further supported my theory that 80's-style dresses are still die hard fashion staples among Hollywood starlets when she stepped out this weekend at the ShoWest Talent Awards in Las Vegas. While I am glad that her hair is starting to grow out, and agree that the shoes are super cute, the dress still leaves me divided.

This dress is very shiny indeed, and hard for most people to pull off. Part of me loves it, but another part of me has a sneaking suspicion that it is made entirely of tin foil cupcake wrappers.

If you are like me and want to keep your silver to a minimum, do it LeFashionista style with some dainty sterling earrings from Amenda Tate. These are super stylish, yet more subtle than an aluminum dress and go with just about anything.


Amenda Tate Bubbles Post Earrings, $82.00

2 comments:

Othalia said...

yes, I agree, that it is some slight silver overkill. some nice metallic flats could even do the job...but a whole dress...oy yoy yoy

ENID P. said...

I think that dress is horrible and it fits her horrible. It was just a bad day for her...

ENID P.

 

Copyright 2007 ID Media Inc, All Right Reserved. Crafted by Nurudin Jauhari